To record a call, the call must route through the Diamond Voice Recording system.
- We provide you with a private telephone number.
- Forward your main office telephone or Toll- free number to the dedicated number.
- Calls transparently route through the Recording System and back to your office.
- Dial the Virtual Phone Booth access number.
- Enter any US domestic telephone number.
- Recording starts when the call is answered.
No matter on what type of phone the call was recorded, all the audio files are managed from the same interface and can be retrieved in the same way. Multi-level access can be enabled to allow limited or administrator access. Audio recordings are stored in secured cloud based servers that are protected by the best in industry standard cyber protection while remaining physically inaccessible to direct access.